The Five Aspects of Ritual Humanism:
- A way of analyzing competing needs and forming better compromises.
- An approach that places great focus on your feeling as valid pieces of information.
- A series of exercises that helps you to understand the function of your emotions increasing your knowledge of yourself.
- Strategies to reduce self-absorption and self-consciousness, thus increasing your ability to accurately perceive events.
- Skills to increase your ability to tolerate emotional pain.
- Self-soothing skills to reduce tension and crisis in your life.
- Rituals that will calm you brain by activating the sympathetic nervous system.
- A set of techniques that help you better deal with your feelings.
- A set of procedures that assist you to reduce avoidance and escape as core strategies in handling emotional difficulties.
- Strategies to reduce urgency and impulsivity, thus improving your judgment.
- Rituals that will help you gain mastery over specific problems like organization, self-discipline, teaching yourself confidence and directing your sub-conscience to problem solve in these areas.
- Ritual to calm and retrain you brain into thinking about the things that will make your life reasonably happy.
- A set of strategies that places greatest emphasis on your own objectives.
- Behavioral techniques that increase your ability to tabulate and control your emotions.
- Processes that increase your comfort with your identity, reducing self-blame.
- Instructions to help you determine your core values.
We are continually adding materials to the Five Aspects of Ritual Humanism as well as pages on other topics related to your entire well-being. We have added a membership feature which will allow Members to view new materials before they are published for general viewing.
The Five Aspects of Ritual Humanism® are listed in order on our menu. We suggest that you read them in order starting with Mindfulness.